Jan 10, 2009

Third Post Ever!!

It's another Best Day Ever!

Momma slept forever in the morning yesterday, but after she got up we had fun.

Momma decides to make toast for breakfast, so we get some. The toast is really yummy because she put butter on it. I love butter on toast! And I go outside but it isn't very interesting so I come back inside right away. Then I write my blog (isn't it funny that I'm writing in my blog now about writing in my blog?! What's the word... meta?).

It seems like yesterday was kind of boring.

I know! After my blog, I cuddle with Momma! That's right... Maggie decides that she wants to stay outside and sit and look. It's weird. She sits on the cold ground and looks at the stuff outside. There's not a lot of stuff outside, and it doesn't ever seem to change. I think she just stares at the back of the other houses and at fences and at trees. That doesn't seem exciting. I never ask her about it because I'm worried that she'll get angry if I do, and then she'll probably try to beat me up. But she stays outside for a really long time (and she does this a lot)! I wonder if she sits outside for so long so that we think that there's something really interesting that she's looking at, even though there isn't? Like she's trying to fool us into thinking that her life is so much more exciting then ours because she sits outside for hours and we don't.

No matter; I get to cuddle with Momma. Ooh! After Maggie comes in it's time for dinner (I told you Momma slept forever: Our breakfast-time was everyone else's lunch). Momma makes eggs! We get some! We eat them! They are so good! Yum eggs! We get more toast with butter, which is good too, but never as yummy as eggs. Yum eggs!

Then Momma showers (Again! She did this the day before, too!), then we play a little fetch, then she leaves. I wait forever and ever and ever for her to get back. Guess what? She's back! I go outside and Maggie goes outside, but Maggie decides to run around forever and I lose track of her. So Momma takes me back inside and we cuddle! Alone! Twice in one day! So, really, even though Momma gets kind of annoyed at Maggie sometimes, and even though sometimes I'd rather just go to sleep, it's sort of okay that Maggie runs around like crazy and forever because that means I get special cuddle time.

When Maggie finally comes inside, Momma is carrying a bunch of stuff downstairs, like a coat and a bag and our food bowl and something else-- and I don't know how it happens because she doesn't trip over me or nothin'-- but she spills our food bowl and food goes everywhere. Momma's not happy about the mess. Luckily, it's right outside our bedroom, so she just sweeps it inside and we eat it off the floor. We were just going to eat it from the bowl anyway, right? Now it's like a meal and a game! Like... Hide and Go Eat.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment