Jan 8, 2009

First Post Ever!!

Helloz! I am Lexi. Today is the Best Day Ever! Why is it the Best Day Ever? Because it's today!
I am SO EXCITED to finally be writing my blog! I can tell you all about my puppy life.

I live with my buttface sister Maggie, Momma, Grumpa, and Skinny Human and Short Human. I also have a Gramma and she has 2 dogs (also buttfaces), but I don't see them too much.

I guess I can tell you about my days. Like yesterday. Yesterday was the Best Day Ever! Momma runs out of regular food, so I get pancakes! But I have to share with stupid Maggie :( .

Then Maggie and I go outside and run around the neighborhood without leashes, which is so crazy! When Momma let us outside, Maggie slips out of her collar and runs off, so I run after her. Momma isn't very happy about us running off because Maggie's always getting into trouble, so I decide to follow Maggie to help Momma out (she can't run fast enough to keep up with us).

So Maggie is running and I'm running and we run into the woods and we see a squirrel and we chase it and it runs up a tree, so we bark at it to come down but it won't so we run out of the woods because it's boring and maybe it's time to go home. But then Maggie runs past home, and Momma does not sound happy and says we're being annoying, so we run back, but Maggie passes home again. And then we run back into the woods and find another squirrel, but it runs up a tree, too. So we run back home and we find a dead bird in our yard, and that's really cool because it smells and stuff. I love animals. So we're sniffing this dead bird and kind of tossing it around, and Momma runs out at us saying "Stop! No! Gross!", so we had to get away from the bird. But, really, it wasn't gross at all. It was actually really cool, and if she had tried it I think she would have liked playing with it. So now it's boring because Momma won't let us play with the bird, so we go inside.

Momma keeps feeding us toast, sometimes with peanut butter (yum!), and we sit inside, and we cuddle, and we go outside (but no more running around like crazy like before), and we eat more toast and cuddle. Then I poop diarrhea on the floor (from the pancakes, but don't tell Momma because then she won't give me them any more) and Momma cleans it up. Then she cleans my butt because it's all furry and poop got stuck. That's no fun. I hate baths :( . But after that she cuddles with me again because I don't smell so bad!

Then we cuddle more and then I get more toast and then we go to bed.

So far today we've already been outside. Skinny Human is making weirdo loud noise with this shiny thing with a funnel on the end. He won't stop and it's super-annoying because I'm trying to nap. He's a butt.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment