Jan 11, 2009

Fourth Post Ever!!

Hooray! Another day! Best Day Ever!

Yesterday was so good, too! Remember? Best Day Ever! So we wake up and it’s not too late and Momma gets a phone call and when she gets off the phone she isn’t very happy. And that’s not the Best Day Ever part, of course, but she gives us smacks because she feels angry. Oops, no, snacks. Snacks. We get snacks when Momma makes toast: she gives Maggie and me our own toasts. 

Since we woke up earlier, after we have breakfast and snacks and run around and play, I take a nap with Momma and Maggie. I’m sleepy and I lay my head next to Momma’s leg on the couch and she pets me while I fall asleep next to her. Then I wake up and she pets me more!

Momma starts getting ready to leave, which isn’t exciting, except that she gives me some crackers while I sit outside the shower. And she says that Skinny Human will come check on us and let us out to play and pee, so we won’t be stuck forever in kennels for very long. So we wait forever and ever and ever and Skinny Human never shows up. No one ever shows up. Then Grumpa shows up and lets us out. 

When Momma comes home, Maggie is so excited and I am so excited, too. We go outside and run around and Maggie stays close, so we run and play together in our yard and the next yards. Maggie starts getting really rowdy and jumping on me and trying to bite me and I don’t want to play that rough so I try to run away. 

Even though Maggie is slower than me, she catches me because I’m trying to run in circles. I run behind Momma and Maggie runs after me and then I run to the other side, but Momma is standing with her legs apart, so Maggie runs through them to get me. So I decide to run between Momma’s legs, and maybe I can stand between them and Momma will protect me. That doesn’t work either. My head’s sticking out and Maggie bites my neck, so I turn around. But then my butt’s sticking out and Maggie nips at my back legs. 

Then I decide to run into the house because I don’t think Maggie will follow me. She does, and then I run to lose her and go inside. Later, when Maggie comes in, she catches me anyway. I jump on the bed to get away from her, and when she jumps on to get me, I jump off and crawl under the bed. I know I’m complaining about it because she Maggie’s sort of annoying, but I do like her. Actually, I thought it was all sort of fun.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment